Monday, May 28, 2012

My sincerest thank you to you all!!

I just don't know how to do it. To adequately thank everyone. Some of you prayed. Some gave money. Some gave encouragement. Some gave advice. Some gave love. 


But only some got thank you notes. I FINALLY finished up my notes, though not all have been delivered. This is a big step, if you know me!


Ryker thought I should send one to everyone who prayed for my trip to Africa. I didn't even know how to begin to tackle that list. So I mailed out or handed out notes and prints to those who financially supported my trip. However, I want to say that while these people made it possible for me to pay the bills, my trip simply could not have been accomplished without the prayers. Or the encouragement. Or the love. Or the advice. 


You were all such a critical part of this very important project in my life, and for that I thank you. From the bottom of my heart. I'm not sure what that expression means. But it sounds like a deep gratitude. And that's certainly what I feel for all of you. 


Here are some of my favorite images from Africa that I gifted to some of you. Please follow the blog with stories from Sierra Leone at lifegateinafrica.org to get the full story on these photos and the people in them plus much more! 












{Much love}
Amy





No comments:

Post a Comment