Monday, April 16, 2012

The curtain closes

Do you ever feel like God is painting you a beautiful work of art? One of my favorite things about biking and running is doing it outside among God's creations. Wherever I am, I often find myself pausing to look around me and enjoy that which I see: works of art that are a beautiful gift from my heavenly father who loves me. 

On my last day of work at the hospital in Lincoln, I felt like God closed the curtain with a stunning finale. And yes, I took photos while driving. But don't try this at home. I am a trained expert! (For the record, I could never text and drive. I rarely text even while not in motion. Heck, I'm pretty dangerous talking and driving, but we won't go there.) 

P.S. Does it look like a cross (on the left of the top photo) in the sky to you? It did to me. I think that's God signing his artwork. ;) 






Psalm 19: 1-4 “The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world.”



1 comment:

  1. I totally see the cross. It looks awesome against the hard cross outlines of the power poles.

    ReplyDelete