Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Our family rules

I created this canvas gallery wrap -- rooted in the word (photography in my studio with a pink light, finished up in photoshop) list of family values to hang 16x30 on our living room wall. I want my kids to have a constant reminder of what we think is important, not that we don't say it, but you know in the communications business we have a motto: "Seven times in seven different ways." I don't want my kids to ever doubt what is important. What do you think? 



3 comments:

  1. I llove it! Of course I loved the pictures of your adorable kids too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something along this line would be great for my girls' bedroom wall! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tracy! My goal is to make and customize this type of artwork and scripture for the wall, but I'm still in planning mode! :)

    ReplyDelete